Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Beginning

So, basically, there are two reasons why I started up this blog:
1. Because I've always wanted to
2. Because a friend's nagging encouragements have gotten the better of me.
There are also two reasons why I haven't actually started a blog before this:
1. Because I've always delayed by saying I don't have time
2. Because I've always had some excuse or rather to postpone myself if reason #1 was not the case.
Basically, now I've overcome myself and finally gotten around to doing this. What I plan to put here is not, as generally done by others, reports of my daily going-ons, but my perspectives on certain respects I consider of importance. I'm hoping to post a couple of my short stories too. In return, I hope everyone who drops by and reads will be able to provide feedback, comments, etc. I welcome ANYTHING so long as it is openminded and not one-sided or undermines others.
I look forward to posting something that's been bugging me for quite a while now as soon as I have enough time (there goes the time excuse again....).
Peace out peepz!
mi@ngel

1 comment:

Erin a.k.a Rei said...

hoey.....wlcme huney...
happy blogging yak...

ada blog lain yang seru buat dikunjungi...

liat aja di links di blog ku...
yang namanya jane,akbar,aca (tanpa irwansyah)dsb....


btw blogmu aku link di blogku ya...